SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Protocol. [Please Read]  (Read 3967 times)

Punky

• Controller
    • View Profile
Protocol. [Please Read]
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:03:14 AM »
This is the protocol for Nowhere Town.

You disobey any rules, and You will be Outlawed.  No if's or but's about it.  I won't stand for any bullshit or drama.  I've had plenty of it in other chatrooms, and I dislike it immensely.  I won't stand for it, and neither will anyone else.  This list of rules is subject to change at any point, and will be added to whenever I see fit.

This room is loosely based on several sources.  I have diligently researched everything from movies, to books, to Wikipedia.  Don't come in expecting it to be like LKH or to assume You know how everything works - because You won't.  And don't come in expecting to stir up shit.  You do something I don't approve of, I Outlaw You.  End of story.

This room is violent in nature and has strict laws.  This room is harsh, but can also have good within it.  Please be advised that this room may not be for everyone.

This is a Kill/Capture Zone.  It is NOT a safe zone.

No one under the age of 18.

No avatars greater than 600h x 900w.

No excessive OoC, all non-related OoC to PM.

This room by nature has a lot of violence and sexism within it.  This IS a dictatorship, and a violent one at that.  You step out of line once, be prepared to be punished.  Everyone answers to the Warden, her word is law.  By entering You agree to understanding that such is the nature of this room.  The Room Controller and Moderators have say over what goes on in this room.  You don't like it, don't come in.

DISCLAIMER:
All of the information in the Propaganda for the Vampires and Wolves is entirely from my extensive research from several sources.  I have not stolen anything from LKH rooms or anything else.  Do not come into my room and start bitching about how I stole Your powers list or whatever.  All my information has come from public domain - I have simply rewritten it to suit my room.

-Controller.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:32:32 AM by Punky »

Warden of Ludlow